Birthing of Hope with Fire Blessings


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rainbow Clan, the place where seeds find their home. Blessings of the Green Grass follows you to the throne (kinsmen)! Brotherhood, comes to run with an iron thumb (shines in the dark), the heart of a warrior, the heart of a man, the heart of a great spirit, that reaches and kicks (stands up for what is right and unites broken hearts). Follow the Great River, the crystalline shore leads, right down towards the heartbeat, where all do bleed (suffering for love, down the red road, the law of love, we afford). Gather together and explore, the heart of all our relatives, we adore!
Aho Relatives, Bowing to the sacred nine streams and the four holly directions within us all. I Bless for me and you, the Earth and everyone through and through. I inhale and exhale the sacred smoke to mend all that is broken and sore. I lift you up to open that door. Now is time to see the Heavenly glory the most wonderful story. Thank you for joining the hoops we humbly welcome you into our hearts.

Standing Leaf your Strands of Living, red child, law of love enforcement, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, Kristofer Trinity Schell/Rocky River On The Run *Red/Yellow/Green/Gray*

Master Your Journey

White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings the Heart of Kristofer, the Red Child, Law Bringer and Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy who Tells us like it is Love LIVES! Enjoy ... "Master Your Journey" To Contact Email "Kristofer Schell" kristofertrinityschell@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kristofer Shows, the Red Road is Full of Gold!

Flowing knowing which way I flow, the horizon is growing for all to be told. I got to imagine the songs that live in the winds, because my heart feels you, starting to grow thin (like hair, flowing in the wind, learning to fly free).  Flow along the path of the traveling trail, to know God is full of love, full of all things grown. And where you sing my heart does bring the happiness you seek, just blow and kiss into the mist, then all will be let go.

Songs and love do show compassion, when we do not want to see, the physical devastation of the world, that it brings, but if we choose to look at love, instead of all these lies, then we could lie upon the green pastures door and open our heart stones. Sail with me in the breeze. Sail with me, for all to sea. I want you to know of what we are about the rainbow, my heart will be there when you flow to me, the red road will show you a lovely sea. 


Seek out and know the song lives inside your heart, where butterflies and rainbows, seek to know the sacred lullaby. And with the traveling soldiers, we need a place to breathe, the song within shows miracles, where we don't have to think (instead wind and let it flow). There our hearts are shattered, blown away in the dust (purification, destroys, in order for rebirth to be known, a new dawning and awakening).  My love will capture you upon the sailing seas, in order you will find the shore, that's love inside of thee.


Take your heart and shove it, right into the palm of your hands. There you will gift love to those who don't have a raging sun (alightfromwithin). And we can hold on together, to seek that new shore upon, our hearts will gather towards the light, the rising of the sun.  Come and dance with me, this day, in the making of always. I will join in thee, the miracles that hold us to our knees/needs.  And where we sigh to know the time, we think and reflect on thee, the sorrow we depart from, now brings joy and liberty.


Come join with me in this river (crystalline stone river, the path of evolution). Come join with me this day. I want to shine forever, with you by my side in play/praise. And God (all, the rainbow clan relative), your voice, my miracle, the song you send to me, I will be sharing forever, the hunger of divinity. I will be sharing forever, the love you have for me.  I am standing on the red road, the place we long to see. And this garden of paradise we love to hold, now is leaning of divinity. We are going to make it happen. We are going to change the tide. And rivers of hope, will spring in the g/rope (clinging desperately) for witness will save the leaves (relatives). It's about time, we learn to cleave (to each other, through purification and renewal, the sacred cleansing).

White Buffalo Calf Woman the Crystal Child sings the heart of Kristofer the Red Child
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 


Green grass hold me to all my dreams this day. I got to flow through in order I can find my way. There across the seasons, my tide will rumble and roar. There inside of my soul, I will learn to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Green Grass Home. Thank you for your comments. We will post within a few days. You are important to us. We bless the nine sacred directions for you!